We know your dog won’t run away from this alligator. In fact, these tasty all-natural dental chews won’t stand a chance. Made with only six primary ingredients, these fun, effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
FEEDING GUIDLINES – We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
INGREDIENTS: POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL, ALFALFA EXTRACT, PAPRIKA EXTRACT
Potato Starch A highly digestible, gluten-free source of energy.
Glycerin Increases palatability and helps the chews retain moisture.
Powdered Cellulose A form of dietary fibre that helps polish a dogs teeth and aids digestive health.
Lecithin An all natural emulsifier derived from vegetables.
Malt extract Gluten-free and improves metabolism and muscle tones, whilst also promoting strong bones.
Yeast A source of B-Vitamins, minerals and amino acids for a healthier coat and easy digestion.
Rice – Found in the rice bone, is gluten-free, highly digestible with important nutrients such as iron, phosphorous and calcium.
Alfalfa extract Found in the all natural green colour, provides vitamins K, C and six Bs, and beta carotene.
Annatto Extract Found in the all natural orange colour, is a rich source of antioxidants from the Annatto fruit.
Malt extract Enhances natural flavour in the all natural blown colour.
contains 2,940 kcal/kg or 44 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
contains 2,940 kcal/kg or 88 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
contains 2,940 kcal/kg or 176 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
|Crude Protein (min)||1.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||14.0%|